46. EmeraldHope

 

EmeraldHope


How have I found myself here...?

Evading from Life's ruthless Die

Waiting and waiting...

Why the Universe neglects

Our simple Desires for so Long?


One thing I beg of You...

Or am I wrong...?


Make me Your Soldier

Make me Your Bodyguard

Make me Your Slave

Do something

Just don't send me away


Oh this Star that Shines

From afar - On me

Melts me like an Ice Cream


This bright Warm night Light

Attracts me like a Lost Moth


Maybe it will be different

Maybe I would have gone crazy

Without You


You know I didn't mean to

Please don't blame me

Too harshly

For any wrongs I have done

You of all' should know best

How hard it has been


Oh You gave me Hope

When no one...

Except lost Her

I said: no one...

When no one else was there

You - gave me Your True Care


Yes you know these things

You see far more

Than you would ever - ever tell


Forgive me

I gave You...

A Central Role

Deservedly

Forever I am Grateful

For-Ever I am Grateful

These Tears falling are the Proof


...

I live off the crumbs

Is that a shame to say?


I did - nothing much

If at all

Not until...

...When you saw...

You sent an Emerald

Your Beautiful Heart

Shined so Blindly

Humble Brilliance

Erupted in a Slow Motion

Much farther than the end

Of any Vast Ocean

The Dead must have Wept...

Only then I Knew


There should be no one to blame


How could I ever hurt You?

How could I be so vain?

I would rather be Lonely

I will rather go Humbly

On my Knees and Pray

Pray for Forgiveness

...And for You...

...Just to Stay...


Make me Your Soldier

Make me Your Bodyguard

Make me Your Slave

Do something

Just don't send me away


Oh I Thirst for You

More than I would want to say


And...if it is written 'Up There'

Let then all be ready

...When drops start to fall...

Make me Your Friend

Make me Your Soulguard

Make me Your Cave

We could Love...

Each other...

Patiently

Gently

Snail-Slow


What you have in mind -

I don't dare to find

Show me how to ease the Pain

Entice me now to be the one

Eager to Perish tomorrow

If needed

To protect your Precious Life

Do whatever you want...

Slap me...

Tell me I'm such a Fool...

Put your secret Spell on me...

Make me Suffer...


Please...

Just don't send me away


Oh I Believe...

So Much...

Too Much...

You Two are a Mirror of The Same

...

...

Ahhh (*sigh)

...

...

...But...if it is...

Grey not Green

If this...really isn't Luck...

For You

For me

Then by all means...

Rather...

Please...

Please...

Make me lonely...



------------------------------------------------------

((**Last strophe more silently))

(Written 11.10.2020 – 18.2.2021)

Approximately 5-6 minutes 'slow reading' time


Here is a little something for You...


(Ain't that small just like me?)


***Song sprinkled with True Magic***


*I'm writing you a song for 4 months...?


*Long...long...long...long time to polish the details.

I need to re-read it too many times to be certain everything is how it is meant to be...

I must "breathe" the song.

Problematic spots simply need time.


*I have lately deliberately avoided any possible good or bad influences, like music or tv for example, to finish it as I intended it to be on 11.10.2020.


*This is getting me into so much emotions...I think the words will say you that. Soul attached.


*Accidentally, few days before publishing date I found apparently Vincent Van Gogh's quote, which quite made me think...huh…

How he put his heart and soul in his work and lost his mind in the process...

Hm...


*I will put myself inside too, like I always did - no matter of the cost. So if anything happens to me due to whatever the reason may be...and if you would be in a need...I know it will keep you warm.


*Now or some time later if you want you may read 'my hopefully funny' previous connected post: "Anyone who consumes this important information before they see my new future single - is immature"

For balance.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing