Tell me more about the trigger patchwork, Fernando - message

Tell me more about the trigger patchwork, Fernando.

Time is running fast.

You know how it is.


Yesterday I used my special powers.

It is like a “in between” x-ray reader.

Nothing escapes it!

Nothing.


Spare us time.

In the end we will make something better out of it.

So it will pay for itself.



1.Your true Email is your friend.


2.You can do it with anonymous Email.

I ask the unusual questions and if you know the answers we are ready to go.


3.Stay safe.


NEXT!


lol

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sensationalalexharveyband/next.html

(Robert Smith from The Cure “introduced me” to SAHB. Thanks Robert.)



***Important Update***

(Written 25 - 28.1.2021, updated 28.1.2021 at 23:01)

I will explain what I really meant earlier...when being exhausted...


That's only me jokingly calling the "next" person for e.g. with problems who needs help, to come in.

As if I'm a doctor in a hurry.

That is why I wrote "next" & "lol"


Because there are many in need out there.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

We all have problems.

And I'm glad if I could help.


But that instantly drew from my grey cell memory the song Next!...

So I wrote down the link.

(But I didn't know what it was all about, yet...)


I don't want anyone to misinterpret my words.


After closer examination of the lyrics should be evident that link to lyrics:

Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Next, which I gave, could possibly give wrong impression, conclusion or connection.

(I still recommend you to read it because it is quite the contrary, very interesting, nonetheless and that was maybe even some kind of serendipitous event due to my shout.

Still, beware that the song is dark in fact in itself, so don't draw wrong life conclusions from it! Only the good ones)


Therefore, don't confuse the two "nexts" in a bad way!

They are totally different things by their true "hidden" meaning.

That's all. :)


Copyright (c) Kovaci sudbine, The smiths of destiny 2021

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing