I got d'nudes (message)

 I got d'nudes (message)
(Written 18.3.2023 – 30.3.2023)


Feeling Peckish??

Hot Hit!
Only until end of March...
Or maybe in April too!?
While I'm in a good mood...

***
D'Nudes Are Available Fresh
Over My Email
***

(???)
No!
The Magic Slippers...
Are not included...
Sorry 'bout that
But you'll get a fair deal

Hey!
Don't be shy now
Sip a drink or two, 5 max! :p
Indulge a bit
You must feel an urge
Over your official email
And Participate & Anticipate

I must verify and approve

Because I won't give them otherwise
No chance!
I have my own reasons...
It's just the way it is...
Since the very beginning of all time

If I do not reply...
Try more times
And please
Calm down!
Don't Lose Faith!
Waaaait...
LOL

I'm not glued to my email
Maybe I even in the meanwhile
Forgot the name of it
Or it's password
Spam gets automatically deleted
And so on

Anyway, if you're hungry like a wolf
Which obviously some of you are
Because you said so...
(Did you not?)
And since I already know anyway...
(Isn't that a Miracle, what you say?)
Then simply ask and that's that !!!
So then you'll know...

(Or you lied?
Hm...
Then you should be pinched and spanked!
Or should you not...?)

Now seriously...
Confidentiality is guaranteed
And it is expected in return
It is a serious matter

(?)
No - you bloody cannot share them!!!

You may only delete them or...
Keep them for yourself!!!
Under your pillow...
Or somewhere closer...
:D

But Beware!
That's only as near
As we both want us to be
Which is open to...
The Most Earnest Interpretations
...
...
...
..

See if you stand any chance!!! ;-)

Don't complain later...
Again...
How you didn't see my message
How you were ill
Or too busy busy
Stop making future excuses
Stop blaming bloody Force Majeure
...and Cloudy Patterns Over The Sun
I won't buy it!

Either you want it like a warrior
Or you do not

It is a Limited Offer!!!
One-off
Use it or lose it

Unprecedented!
***
Semi-Starkers for
Voyeur Innocent Rockish Heavy-Stalkers
LOL
***

He who dares gets it

He who sleeps over it...
...
Is not an insomniac really - is it??

As simple as that
Or else...

Anything more? :)
What else do you need?
Just you say...

See Ya!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing