Hardest-Sweetest Love Dilemma

 

Hardest-Sweetest Love Dilemma



Absorbingly

Beautiful


Of Gentlest Kind


I like them all

So much


***

***

Is it allowed

Not to love them all?


Is it forbidden

To love them all?

***

***


Will something bad happen

To me

If I let them all

Carry on

With their

Soothing Verses


If I do not know how...

If I try...


Is it fair and sane

Towards me

To summon so many

Ardent Beauties

One Sweeter Than Another


At once


And expect of me...

What...


To make a unanimous decision?


Seriously?


When I see the tiniest of traces

Size of a sand

Then I suspect

It Was Really Her Doing


What should I think of it?

What should I feel of it?


I guess it will Crystallize


The more I try to make

A sound conclusion


The closer I get


The deeper I'm being sent

Into these

Unbelievably

Overwhelming Heavens


Where All Is Possible


Like on that special day

...That Special

God Sent Day


And I know...


Any man would crack

Out of such Immense Beauty


Any man would break down

And melt

Into tears


Any human being

Would burn and glow

Inextinguishably

Like a Star


Questioning

"What have I done - to deserve this?"

...

...

...

Whence All The Colours Came?

What Brings Atonement?


Show me...


Show me!


-----------------------------------------------

(Written 2.3.2023 – 8.3.2023)

(Updates are still possible)

------------------------------------------------

How empty would my life have been

If I didn't meet all of you?


You have enriched me so much

Words cannot say


So I know

For Sure


PS.

Do not get me wrong

But all these songs deserve much more

Still, somewhere I must say 'stop'

(For now)

Which really bothers me

It drives me crazy

There is not enough time

Not in this plane

To achieve perfection


Please, please...

Send me your opinions and how much you like them or not

And why...and so on...

You can do it anonymously

Send me an email or in comments

Anyone should be able to comment

Comments are 'open' for all

So leave the feedback...


Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing