Happy Weeks

 Happy Weeks

Flames are licking my feet
Devouring my legs
Running higher

One Full Moon
Two Indicating Stripes

Now again
Same Old Moon
Another Pair

Silly me
And Sillier them

Two Moons
For...
Four stripes

One to grab
One to cherish
Times two

And More...

I'm burning
My heart will certainly explode
In the Most Colorful Spectacle
I swear
I will burst all over them
My Love might splatter
All over The Planet
(You might even like it)

Their energies are flowing like crazy
I smell their presence

All I want - is to make them happy
I do not know yet how but...
I just want to make them happy

Those sweeter & gentler...
Would simply hold
Keep 'em warm and safe
Until they'd turn into a
Most Delicious Honey

Silent Eagerness isn't harmful
Blind Infatuation isn't hard
Petting is not frustrating

(Fingers snap)
‘Love’ Knows No Tension
We are just Now and Here
There is no rush
We don't need to do anything
Or to ruin everything

(Fingers snap)
‘Imagine’...
We are just sailing
No sight of a Land for weeks

(Fingers snap)
‘We’ could not enjoy it 'too much'

Is this how Need or Help feels?
Is this what you crave for?
Is this...

Is this IT???


---------------------------------------------
(Written 7.3.2023 – 8.3.2023)
(Updates are still possible)

This one is a bit unrefined – undefined, maybe…
Only 2 days so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing