DON’T SLEEP !!!

 

DON’T SLEEP !!!


Don’t sleep

Don’t sleeeep


Just wait

Just waait

Just waaaaaait

‘Cause tonight I’m gonna kidnap your little heart!!! :D


!?

:O


I mean…

You can wind up the old mechanical clock to wake U up with the ringing - rattling…

Few hours from now on...

But what worth would that be?


When you know you wouldn’t sleep anyway!!!


I’m running towards you at full speed

Just you fear now...watching left and right where you could…


You cannot escape me!!!


Not this time!!!

No! No! No!

My arms are too long and too strong

Open wide apart as I run!!!

When I grab you

You can bite, struggle, scream, kick and whistle for help all you want


I’m gonna kidnap your Heart!!!

I SWEAR!!!


:D :D :D :D :D


4 new songs – in few hours!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing