Butterfly

 


Butterfly


I simply can't believe...

That this is happening!?

So I simply must react!

Don't I?


I mean...

What am I meant to do - now?

Should I just close my eyes??

Should I act like I didn't see it???

If this goes on and on...

And on...and on...


If I would say

Only one sentence

It would be...


"Butterfly, Your Loneliness is now hurting me so much."


Yeah...

I know...I know...

But when I

Finally see something

I sense it!

Then...

I read it like an open book


Huh uh...


My 'worries' could be

Much bigger than I ever thought

Could they?


It would be great

If man could be a

Wizard


Now I feel responsible for it

Like...

As if I didn't want to see it

Or something...

And I'm sure...

You already hold me responsible

Because younger heart

Holding onto you

Like a little monkey...

Can't be the one to blame

So it must be me!


Too many...

Years of loneliness ohhh

Years of dreaming ohhhhhh

Years of wishing ohhhhhhhhh

(???)

:O

Have I hurt you so much?

I'm so sorry if I have!

I don't want to hurt you!


Ohhh...

Please say it isn't so!


If I was on your mind...

All...This Time...

This will burden me too heavily

I will feel so Guilty!

I mean...

What am I meant to do, now? :O


You made me feel...

Like I owe it to you...

Not in a tragic way at all

But you know...

Being grateful and obliged

With respect

With utmost Surprise

And I don't know...


Hey!?

You didn't do me harm I guess!?

You have never

Tortured your pillow

Imagining it was me!?

Trying to strangle me or...

Smother me!?

:O

Cross Your Heart?


Because...

You deserve it

Why shouldn't You too, be Adored?


I understand what you are afraid of

I know what you are searching for

Trust me...

You are not the only one!


This is so sixth sense loneliness

This is so human

Your heart is so sweet-soft inside...


This is sooo

Soulmate Manifesting

But no one ever speaks - what it is!

They don't know what it is!

Maybe even you do not know?

It's Soulmate Calling

It Is Magic! ;-)

It's no joke!


And you could say

I'm doing it cool

But it ain't no such thing

You know I'm doing it for Real

I know you do!

I always did

I always will


And it takes it's toll


Could you please

Put more of your clothes on?

Could you please

Not prance around

Revealing so much like that?

Could you please

Not fall on the floor?

Please!

Am I asking

Way too much from you?

I...

Do I even have the right to ask?

I feel weird even seeing it...

Don't you think

I shouldn't see that much...

You know?

Can't you feel

I am not a man build out of stone?


Could you please somehow

Help me now

To feel better

I don't know what I am saying


I simply...

I want to know that you are ok

I have to know that you are smiling

I want you to know

That You Are Loved

Love is for all

Love should be for all

And Love For All

My hairs are standing tall


This is so strange

This is so strange!


You know I can't see you lonely

You know that, yea'???

Because it's hurting me!


This is so strange

This is so strange

This Is More Than Strange!


If anything touches me more

Than my own...

Is other person's loneliness & pain

Even more so if they are Kind

Huuuuhhhh

I can't see it


I step into you

But as a male

You take my role now

But as a woman

Reversed roles, yeah?

And I'm feeling...

So Blue uuuu

Ohhh


Universe

Why are you doing this to me???

Why now?


I can't stand it

It's so hard

Can you please put more of your...

And what about all of the rest?

And the symbolism?

I mean...

You want to conquer

My little ant castle?

Siege with sweets

Until white flag?

Is that it??

:O


No! :)

I am not saying anything bad

How could I ever say a bad word!?

Don't be silly!

It's just...


Can you please do something!?

To let me know you are okay

And I didn't do you wrong

I mean, how should I feel now? :')

Am I allowed to be

One bit Afraid?


Looking up

Looking down

Looking left and right

Angels, Come To My Aid!


There is no Help Book

About this kind of situations...

Is there?


You're so beautiful

But so deeply lonely

Mind's overloaded

At the moment


I will process the events

From the past 5 years

For ages

Decades even!


My head will explode

My body will explode

Does this doesn't worry you

Not one bit?


Oh I'd like just to Hug you now

To Erase All The Pain

Since Youth till

Today


Would that help, anyhow?


I love how you care

Uhh...

You have a nicest Heart! :)

You wouldn't harm not even Ant!

Would you?

God!!!


Butterfly, you are not alone!

Love Is For All


God, this again strikes me

Too much

Words simply can't explain

What is happening

In this past 5 year time...


Maybe I'd be the one

Who will need a healing

In the end, after all???


Maybe I'd be the one?


Maybe I wrote you this

Just in his name?


Maybe he is not me?


Maybe it will help you

When you find this!


I guess it's just another fear

I hold

I guess it's just another 'problem'

I imagined

I guess it's just thoughts

Colliding

Not me making you lonely


I might've been wrong

Maybe he is not me


I mean...

REALLY!?

:O :)


But I've just sprinkled

Few droplets of my Love

Over your tired eyelids

Anyway

Just in case! :)


So you'll sleep like a...

...

...

Minnie? ;-)


And have the most beautiful Butterfly dreams


I wish you a Sweetest Dreams!

Sweetest, Indeed!



-----------

Ps.

2022.07.09

I saw it today

Little one

His colour was...

True...

And I thought... :O




***Maybe I'll update this***


(Written 28.6.2022 – 12.7.2022)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing

One Touch