With Thoughts - audio recording


 

https://soundcloud.com/thesmithsofdestiny/20220609-the-smiths-of-destiny-with-thoughts

 Audio is on SoundCloud

 Monologue is only available in audio format!


'With Thoughts' written:

2022.06.09

12:30 - 16:00


Recorded:

2022.06.09

19:26


Post production:

2022.06.09 – 2022.06.10

19:30 – 06:00



First and only take...

With a mistake obviously...on...

"I know you would be" I should've said "I knew you would be" huh...


Sound is of limited quality but...

Intention is what matters...

I would've tried it again but I was interrupted!

I mean...

Little privacy and quietness while I'm recording - please... :)


---

In the end...

Maybe it is better that this is a first and only try?

Because there is no faking it, no acting and no trying to sound better...

It is what it is.

Voice trembling, imperfections, wrong words as I've written them directly from my mind and all...

But of course it could've sound better. Possibly?

But the Main Point is in the Intention and The Feelings, the vibrations, not in the perfection.

Although I love perfection...


Blush lol...

I'm laughing so Hard at myself...LOL

But you know...

You are worth it! :)


I don't mind what others might say about this one...

I will publish it imperfect as it is...because it is for you.


And...

I apologize!

I'm really Sorry about too big words.

That's certainly not me!

Please pardon him

That's that other Bigger Fool lol

Will you please pardon him?

I don't want to suffer consequences because of him! I really don't want!


PS.

Boy how was I positively surprised that changes happened in the 'intro', before!

I don't know why the change was made.

I guess it was better that way?

Bigger, better impact...yaaasss!

;-)

Talking about ever present Forces!!!

I hope you yourself liked that change - too!

Although it is the first time I heard about either of them...

Still this one is I think more powerful - I've taken a glance or two...


I'd say 'red dress' but it is a wild guess! :)

And no I will not cheat and look before I publish this - am I right or no...


If you like it - Enjoy! :)


If not...please put some cheese in your ears like in 'Allo 'Allo! to suffer through it and later forget all about it lol :D


(Believe me or not but I haven't been recording anything at all for eons, let alone in English lol so it went really fantastic having that in mind and emotions and only one try, in fact)


Welcome to Another Dimension!

The SOUND :)


-> SoundCloud

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing