20th of May - info

 

20th of May


Believe it or Not

Look what Whirlwind brought me

Yesterday it was The World Bee Day

So

What A Magical Triple-Coincidence

Again

Shortly after I tried to catch some of them with my camera eye in almost dusky late afternoon…


One, I presume...Thirsty, Drunk or simply Lovely - BumbleBee was to my own surprise so Eager to visit and explore my hands & blessed me with few nicest smiling minutes with me!


So let's call her a 'Bee' shall we?

I was afraid it will run away before I shoot the best possible shot but no!

Photo session was long and successful!! :))


Later it even tried to kiss-lick my sole.

Whaaat? Whhhy? Hooow? :D

Naughty little Bee lol?


Yep, again someone had their "little fingers" in it, I believe…


And what all of this got to do with Rock and Roll???

Or Comfrey?

Or Wild Roses?

I've absolutely No Idea!!!

Have you? LOL


What do you feel... 'on a such a strange and important day and just when I was needing them so badly to be as still as possible to capture the important details' A Bumblebee peacefully kissing / licking my hands for 6+ minutes and later even trying to do the same on my sole which I of course could not allow…

Is that something simply unbelievably extraordinary and weird or not??? ;-)


20th of May

Was such a Beautiful Day!

Don't you think?

World Bee Day

And Music

And it felt like Love

LOVE


I had an idea about this short story around 13th of May, in the first place, to mention the coincidence in the dates and to reveal one other connection...but now after this additional proof I'm Sure and I must admit it out loud…

*You really are The Bee's Knees*


20th of May was The Bee’s Knees Day - too


And if you Do Not Believe me

There's your Triple Proof!

Is this Magic or a Dream or What?

What?? :))


I mean...haha…

If the brick would fell out of the Clear Blue Sky with your picture and a note on it "She is The Bee's Knees, you Fool" and strike me almost in my head...would you or anyone else believe me then? LOL


So yes I slipped in Love with you

Yesterday

Again…

LOL


I sincerely apologize

If I'm impossibly crazy

I know I'm irreparably imperfect

And funny looking

But I really like 'You' :)


I have a Buuurning Wish

For one Hug with You

Some Day


I wonder...would it be a short hug and if not - how long it could last?

And if it would last who would first let go the other half??


If Universe permits us it will happen.

I'll patiently wait to see whatever the Universe decides.

Is it not In the End that they say…

"All Good things come to those who wait" (?)


***

Congratulations! ;-)

I'm happy like a little child for Ya <3

***


Oh I will cry…

When the emotions overflow…

And if that will somehow make you as happy as your body generally suggests it possibly could - I will cry even harder and more!??? :')


Will I bath your precious feet with my undeserving tears???

One Day?

I wonder?

And where would that lead us?

Who knows…

We will see…


(Shhhhhhhhhhh)

 

 



(photos 20.5.2022 / written 20 - 21.05.2022)



 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing

One Touch