Empathy for a girl - healing

 

***Instagram - connected post***


E M P A T H Y

FOR A GIRL


Good people of the World...


Can I do my first post like this?


I have one special plea for my first post. I see it fitting to do it right now.

Better today than tomorrow.


One girl, years in a deep slumber.

Alive but almost as dead.

I don't even know her.

Doesn't even matter that I don't.

I suspect her spinal cord must be damaged, or something - because of a car accident.

So she lives like that if that could be called a life, at her home, but does not respond or responds maybe only rarely. Possibly only rare eye tics or something. As far as I've heard.


I'd like for us to send her long lasting good intentions, prayers and love.

Together.

It will need a True Miracle to get truly better, but even if it helps her one bit we still did good.

All good willing forces combined for a Distant Healing.


Send only the best and cleanest thoughts, beliefs, prayers and encouragements for each & every body part. On a cell level or any other suitable way.


Be extremely careful, we don't want to hurt her or overwhelm her.


Better do not do it if you are not calm and with pure intentions.

Please inform yourself about the Distant Healing matter, before trying to do anything.

Do not overdo it, either.


Can you even imagine how it must feel being alive but almost as good as dead - for two decades or more?


Or how does she feels all this time?


How about her parents?


Huh.Try not to shed a tear...


(So when lot of us moan and groan we don't have a slightest clue how beautiful our life is!)


Should there be any possible bad contra-sides to this, let me know, best via my official email.

In that case I will maybe delete this post, give a notice or something and when I do so, we will all stop with what we were doing.

Have that in mind. Bookmark this post for that purpose solely and recheck it from time to time if you are trying to help.


This post I am posting and dedicating as a Portal to channel your best intentions all towards her.

Is that possible? I would say yes.

Again - beliefs! In what do you believe?


Maybe I will update it or give an update post, also.


Any other ideas are welcome.

This is just a small honest metaphysical try, for now.

That's all.


I know there are new developments in science / medicine like:


2017

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-now-have-a-better-idea-of-how-we-can-fix-spinal-cord-injuries


2018

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/01/health/spinal-cord-walk-research-intl/index.html


2020

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-10-spinal-cord-stem-cells-injury.html


I know it would be probably good if I would have at least her picture to publish here, to use it as a "reference point" but I don't have a picture.

And how could I even ask?

Maybe…


But for now it is just this way.


If needed anyone can comment here too.

(Comments are for now on my blog open for all. Anonymous included. No need for registration...)


***This post also serves many more purposes than you can see at first sight.


***Inform yourself about Distant Healing and similar before doing anything. If you can and want, then do it in your spare time with utmost care. Carefully.***


Thank You! <3

Comments

  1. Angels, where are you...?
    When someone really needs you - where are you?
    Where are you?
    I beg You - show her a drop of Mercy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story