Life's Subtle Nuances

 


Life's Subtle Nuances


***
Y
Rosa Canina
<3
***


Try not to miss-misread Life's Subtle Nuances...

The other day, when being in the element, such an innocent & gentle care...
...And these potential missing puzzle pieces, that you just gently try if they could by any chance fit in, where do you only find them? :)

First I thought it was a tease, but no...

I can't ever let it go...

Because, just for one example, if you can imagine that far - you know...
Accidents do happen. Sadly.
And if something happens...something truly unforeseen...

Even if the saviour line is only as one thread thick.
I could really be in safe hands.
Won't you want me to be - in safe hands?
Why would I ever want to let them go??
(Remember, I think it was possibly Walt Disney's Goofy, old cartoon when he went fishing from a rowboat...and he messed & mixed up the s...fishing line, I mean absolutely & totally and he said something like..."oops little entanglement"...or something?
...Lol)

Feeling warm and secure now, not overly selfish, only perhaps a little bit.
Certainly it is not meant as a burden either way.
(...It's all in my head...)

You also maybe haven't seen everything (I've put in there)
You've heard it already:
"Don't live in a box"
Have you ever seen a fox??

I don't know if anyone might think
of me as weak or brave...or...do they call me Mr. Ungrateful...

***In other words***, the answer can sometimes maybe even be right…
at your feet level, You Silly.
Now..., that's for a reason.

Much lower spot than someone modest probably would have thought or expected...

<In whispering voice>
Life's Subtle Nuances, baby...

***
This could have been a nice song, but for the moment...it is as it is.
My focus is really dissipating now beautifully like fireworks in numerous ways... :D
Thanks a bunch!
Maybe I should repay!? :D
***

Answers to our worries, questions and needs sometimes, or even always(?), could be of different modest kind, like...Sympathy, Gratitude, Respect, Love, Devotion, Empathy, Care and so on...
Or your feet are simply too cold!? ;-)

---------
PS.
Don't Ya think it is very funny time for me...
Few weeks ago being outside the house...I heard the song I always liked, through the open window from the playing radio inside, on the sunny Sunday morning and yes I know it of course but stupid as I am let's google it for "who sings it" and read the lyrics...
My God it is very little known I.P. and... (?)
Well...,that - made me - really - feel ashamed - about - my knowledge!
Lol!

And then...only I think, about maximum fortnight later...haha
Bingo!?
What my eyes see?
And I was like...
Wait a minute...whaaat!? Lol :)

Don't you think it's weird and bizarre?

Don't you think???

At all? :D

***
Speaking in general...
...I really want to know...
I really, really, really want to know...how do I explain to myself such pictures...if not - as Gifts?
***
Oh, how do I correctly understand all Life's Subtle Nuances...?
I always wondered...
***


---------
Written: 27.9.2020 - 4.10.2020

Picture and text Copyright: The smiths of destiny, Kovači sudbine (c) 2020

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing