44. Spiritual Home of mine

 

Spiritual Home of mine


(Intro:

*Likely*

Irish nature sounds,

Irish instrumental intro,

Irish people's discontinuous talk carried from the distance with the wind…)


...

... 

...

...

...

"I Love Ireland, it is...

a Spiritual Home of mine"

As if there was nothing...

Ever before...

Out of the blue...

You say...


Speechless...I got...

Nothing more to add

...

Almost...(?)


You say

10 perfect words

In 5 seconds...

Which others maybe omitted


But I...wonder about...

10 simple words

5 seconds

Only


Yet it strikes me...so...

Just like...when you saved me...

That one...

Perfect secret morning


When remembering and comparing

Your Dream Job

Made me cry

In my bed

Oh...Like a child...


With that gentle caring look

In your eyes...

Now...


To my biggest surprise...

Suddenly you say...

"I Love Ireland, it is...

a Spiritual Home of mine" (!?)




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song and addendum written 9.8.2020 – 1.9.2020

 

Addendum:


Huh...

Enjoy in your beautiful little sleeper hit.


What else could I say?

Because...

It's like a funny glitched tape running in a loop in my head.


Ahh...

I'm only a little man.

So I bow down, I bow down...

Before The Evergreens and all...


Right or wrong...

Sometimes I can fall under strong impression.

Fall & Ponder

Very, very rarely I truly cry.

Even much rarer are my quirky sad-happy crying times...

I can't get something out of my head.

And I don't want to...

Huh uh...


Although I like to be in touch with things, sort of, these songs are very, very 

challenging for me...



***

I’m not quite sure if this could be grammatically better:

“When remembrance and comparison of... Your Dream Job…”


But it was meant to be fluid not static.

Also the focus is on the Job, not on the remembrance and comparison.


“When (I was) remembering and comparing

Your Dream Job

(And it) Made me cry”


I guess it should be alright this way.

Let me know…

***


People, please leave your comments.

Everyone can do it.

Anonymously or not.

There are no restrictions.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing