43. I'll just adore you, blindly

I'll just adore you, blindly


Call me 'wishful thinker'

But at the moment

You are all I see


Somehow you cure my mornings

Empathy grows from your heart

Since you were a little toddler

So what can I say about you except

Different from the start


Where do I put you?

What do I say?

How do I explain?


You are so far

You are in the future


Looks like I'm falling

Falling from the top of a

Fifteen metre tall

Old pear tree


Will I shatter?

Will you see?


I think I'll just adore you, blindly


-------------------------------------------------

Song written:

Friday, 13.3.2020


Addendum written:

14.3.2020 - 20.6.2020


My new Single! :)

A twenty lines.

Only.

As if - for 20 years of my writing?

2000 - 2020


-----

You know how little-quiet & fierce-red Anna Calvi would have said it nicely...about

talking about 'your' life...

"Why the hell not!?" :D


Even Johnny Fuckin' Marr could scratch his head on such a bold one!

-----


Because...it is deeper...

There's a little song I wrote just for You...


This way or that way, You could really be my Angel...

(So...in whatever dimension you are - please stop grinning about it, right now!) :)


Started and written on Friday, 13.3.2020 in a red book. All alone in a quiet house,

slowly, but every line at first attempt - as it is. In about one afternoon.


With no big alterations at all, apart from word "but" which was later, I believe

more correctly replaced with the word of the same intended meaning: "except" &

word "meter" which ended as "metre".

The name of the song was also added after it was written the last line.

Also two "a's" almost became "the's".

More precisely only one for real...

"Falling from a(the) top of a(a)..."

On second "a", it could stand "a" or "the".

After very, very long ponder I decided that "a" should be better..

Otherwise, I find them very tricky in this example. Grammar sites mention them

so peculiarly that I find them in collision and/or interchangeable, because

different rules can say similar conclusions.


But that's just mainly, grammar.


Rarely or should I say - I can't remember when it was the last time that I was so

content with words that no word adjustments were needed. Concise and

profound, one part intuitive thinking and some luck and who knows what else...


*****Began few songs more.

Still didn't polish/finish and approve for publishing, the one I wanted and

intended. Sorry about that.

It still has to ripe, I guess...

...and I have to go into extremely emotional state and stay there.



*****

P.S.

I hope You got my long email letter!

If you didn't then something is seriously wrong. In that case please ask me and I'll

resend it to you directly...

It is just for you to know that someone else genuinely care.

Why?

Oh well, because I deep down would like to believe you've got cotton candy

wrapped around your heart. :)


If you do have bigger problems as I stated there, please seek for help and please

don't be...(I won't say it)


Would you look at me now to the side with that slightly cheeky-judging look of

yours, I'd smile back weirdly and mimic-mock you a bit and tickle you.

Sorry you just can't disarm me that easy. :))


Yes I know they are very sharp! :)

Who, me?

No...

I'm not afraid! :D


I don't mean any harm.

Hope you comprehend what I say and why. I know why you could be dissatisfied...

I understand. Really I do.

I can read in between the lines.

Please remember, I am here for you. Ask me whatever bothers you or anything

else and I will try my best. Confidentiality included.


You are doing real good for me.

You are, therefore I like you.

You are kind of - ordinary but special.

Thank You!

<3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs - The Full Moon Story

Empathy for a girl - healing